Micro-needling therapy triggers the body's spontaneous healing process causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker and more supple cellular matrix and visibly younger looking skin.
- Dermaroller® is the original micro-needling tool
- Dermaroller® is approved by Health Canada
- The Dermaroller® is a certified medical device
- The Dermaroller® does not damage tissue; it's designed to trigger cell proliferation in a minimally invasive manner
- Dermaroller® therapy is scientifically backed and micro-needling results are clinically proven
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all skin types
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all scare depths
- The Dermaroller® can be used on almost all skin areas, except for mucous membrane and the eyes. Areas around the eye should be treated with caution. However, micro-needling is contraindicated in patients with a history of keloids.
- The Dermaroller® provides visible results after a single treatment and results improve with subsequent treatments (3-6 treatment sessions are typically recommended; 6-8 treatments for scaring) *
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. The photos on this website are not intended to represent the results every patient can expect.